- Evans Health Lab - Dr. Mike Evans' engaging videos on common conditions like back pain, diabetes, depression, stress, and more.
- FamilyDoctor.org - information on many health conditions from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Middlesex London Health Unit - reliable information on breastfeeding, pregnancy, immunizations, and more.
- Multicultural Health Communication - health topics in 50+ different languages
- Southwest Heathline - directory of health facilities and services in the London, Ontario region
- MindShift app - an app designed to help you cope with anxiety right at the moment it happens.
- MIddlesex-London Health Unit Birth Control clinic information - hours and information
- Learn the ABC x 2 of diabetes with this 2-minute video by Dr. Mike Evans.
- 23 1/2 hours - must-see video on the benefits of exercise
- Yoga - Ekhart Yoga on Youtube has many free videos, including ones designed for health conditions like back pain and neck pain, as well as relaxation and meditation videos.
- Dr. Howard's Paediatric Gastroenterology - great resources on constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and potty training by local GI specialist, Dr. John Howard.
Healthy Eating & Nutrition
- Nutrition Diva - practical and evidence-based nutrition information.
High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- List of approved home blood pressure monitors from Hypertension Canada
Low Back Pain
- Dr. Mike Evans' must-see Youtube video
- PSA Testing: Pros and Cons. Dr. Mike Evans does a great job reviewing the information about PSA testing. Check out the 8 minute PSA video and/or the 2 minute PSA video.
Mental Health & Depression
- Centre for Clinical Interventions - Fantastic workbooks on anxiety, depression, and more.
- Daya Counselling Centre - London, Ontario counselling services, with full subsidies available.
- Family Service Thames Valley Community Counselling - London, Ontario counselling services with fees based on ability to pay. Counselling available in English, French, Polish, Spanish, Dutch and Arabic, with other languages available with interpreters.
- Here to Help - Excellent site from BC with a variety of mental health resources.
- Dr. Andrea Nair - psychotherapist and parenting educator based in London, Ontario. Great free parenting articles, especially for the toddler years.
- About Kids' Health - information on many health topics from The Hospital for Sick Children, including handouts and audio information in multiple languages.
Seattle Mama Doc - excellent, up to date information about children's health.
- Health Canada's Healthy Pregnancy Guide
- Nausea & Vomiting of Pregnancy handout
- Pre-Pregnancy Planner from the Middlesex-London Health Unit
- Partners in Pregnancy Care's clinic website - contains links to many relevant pregnancy topics.
- Motherisk - resource for health & safety issues in pregnancy and breastfeeding, including a telephone helpline.